Category Archives: Uncategorized
WISER FARMS/TRIPLE “M” FARMS TGL#6006
Collectibles, Tack, and Equipment will be sold on August 29, 2015
Grand Opening Auction during the CELEBRATION Sept 4 & Sept 5, 2015
The AuctionGreers will be the special guest Auctioneers with Tony Neill of Savannah, TN for the Revival Grand Opening Auction of the historic Weiser Farms Consignment Auction. Contact Tony Neill 731-926-3133, Meanie Eifling 615-584-3118, or Eddie Greer 615-417-9894 for further information or to make a consignment.
CONSIGNMENT FORM, Ph. 931-684-1440, fax 931-684-1135
Phone: (Home) _______________________ (Work) ______________________
(Cell) ________________________ Email Address______________________
Entry Name _________________________________________________________ Reg. #__________________ (If registered in more than one Breed Association note in comments below)
Association _____________________________ Sex: Stallion__ Mare__ Gelding__ Color_________________________________________ Foal Date_________________
Check all that apply: Performance____, Plantation____,Trail____, Pleasure____, Yearling___, Breeding stock______, Broodmare_____ in foal? Yes___ No___ Due date________ Stud Fee Paid? _______
Consignment fee and commission, $100 (one hundred dollars) consignment fee, covers first $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) of sales price, PLUS $20 (twenty dollars) Vet., HIO & DQP fee. A 10% (ten percent) commission will be charged on all sells above $1000. 00 The seller furthers agrees that they will pay in full the consignment fee if the entry is a no-show. NO-SALE- THE CONSIGNMENT FEE plus DQP/VET total $120.00
State the day you would like to sell____________________________
Please be aware that sale day or entry number request are not guaranteed, Entries are cataloged as to when received on a first come bases. We do our best to honor requests but we will choose what we feel will be best for the overall sale. Registration papers will be transferred according to the Association’s rules.
Sellers Comments (Please provide any and all information about the entry. Be sure to list all Breed Associations this horse is registered in. A good clear picture if you wish a picture of your entry on web site).
TOTAL Consignment Fee $100 + $20, total $120 Seller’s Commission, 10% over $1000.
Consignor hereby agrees to be bound by and accepts the terms and conditions of sale as stated on the back of this agreement and in the sale catalog. Catalog/program deadline August 22.
Required Entry Information: (1) Consignment Fee, ½ or $60 will reserve a number and balance due on the auction date. (2) Entry Form, (3) Registration Papers & Coggins test, copies for entries, original delivered day of sale.
Required upon Arrival to Sale: (1) 6-Month Negative Coggins Test, (2) 30-Day Health Certificate, (3) Original papers and transfer. (4) Feed and products maintain a seller’s horse.
Settlement will be made with seller within 15 days of completed sale provided all paperwork is in order. Agents make no representation as to what any animal will bring or the animals’ value.
Agreed to and accepted Date________________________ Seller signature____________________________________
Received Date___________________ Agent___________________________________________
Mail, fax or email contract to: WISER FARMS/TRIPLE M FARMS
1112 HWY 64 EAST
SHELBYVILLE, TENN. 37160
Ann McWaters @ 334-790-9653, email@example.com, LaRue McWaters @ 334-797-1827, Troy Richards @ 931-212-7107, Tony Neill, auctioneer, TFL 1468 @ 731-926-3133 firstname.lastname@example.org WISER FARMS/TRIPLE M FARMS @ 931-684-1440
WISER FARMS/TRIPLE “M” FARMS TGL#6006
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING AUCTIONS AND SALES
- Everyone is welcome to attend WISER FARMS/TRIPLE M FARMS auctions, either as a buyer, seller or a spectator. You need to register in the office for a bid number when you arrive on the grounds. You are free to inspect any animal or item being sold. When examining, you may bring along assistance. Ask questions, make your decision on purchasing based upon your judgment and findings. Your decision to buy will be based entirely on your judgment that the purchase fits your needs and requirements.
- WARNING; Under Tennessee Law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or death of a participant in equine activities from the inherent risks of equine activities pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20. Wiser Farms/Triple M Farms, owners, agents or employees are not to be held responsible for accident, theft, injury or death to any person, animal or item, while on this premises. I agree to indemnify everyone connected with this sales company harmless from all claims including expenses and costs including attorney fees from any claim or loss of any kind. TIE BIDS; if a tie bid should occur, then the bidding will be opened back up by the auctioneer between the disputed parties. Only these 2 parties may bid. It shall be the responsibility of the party that the auctioneer did not recognize as the high bidder to raise the bid. Then the bidding will go forward until either party says no.
- This Auction is govern by and will abide by all laws of the State of Tennessee and the United States of America. All finding of the official Sale Veterinarian and HIO/DQP shall be final. Sellers will be paid for their completed sales within 15 days of auction provided all paperwork is completed. Sales proceeds will be held in escrow custodial accounts until all paperwork is completed. . Agents make no representation as to what any animal will sell for or the animals’ value.
- The statements on the Consignment contract and the Purchasers agreement applies to these terms and conditions also. All warranties are between the buyer and seller. There is no guarantee of any kind as to the soundness or quality of any product by the auction company. Once the product leaves the grounds there is no complaint or dispute to be made by the buyer. Pay very special attention to the association that an animal is registered with. There are several associations now. Just because an animal may be purebred and eligible to be registered in these associations does not mean that they are. THE SALES COMPANY WILL NOT ASSIST ANYONE WISHING OR THINKING THEY CAN REGISTER A HORSE THAT IS SOLD IN ANY OTHER ASSOCIATION. THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS WILL TRANSFER ONLY THE PAPERS WITH THE HORSE DAY OF SALE ONLY.
- Paying with an “INSUFFICIENT FUNDS” check the size of purchases is a felony. Anyone writing an uncollectable check for any reason including but not limited to stop payment, insufficient funds, closed account, etc. will be turned over to the Courts for collection and prosecution which may include jail time
- Each and every animal shall have a 2015 coggins test within 6 months of auction date along with a 30 day health certificate. NO PHOTOCOPIES AND EXCEPTIONS.
- BUYERS; THE PRODUCT IS OFFERED FOR SALE IN THE RING BY THE OWNER/AGENT. PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE REMARKS MAKE FROM THE AUCTION BLOCK TO CORRECT OR ANNOUNCE ANY CORRECTION NEEDED. THE AUCTIONEER ASKS FOR AN OPENING BID AND THE BIDDING PROGRESS BEGINS, THE AUCTIONEER WILL ASK FOR HIGHER BIDS THAN THEY HAVE IN THE AUCTIONEERS CHANT. YOU MAY BID TO THE AUCTIONEER OR THE BID SPOTTERS IN THE RING. WHEN THE AUCTIONEER DETERMINES THAT THEY HAVE OBTAIN THE HIGHEST AND BEST BID, THEN THE SELLER WILL ACCEPT OR DECLINE THE OFFER. THE PURCHASE LEGALLY CHANGES OWNERS AND THE BUYER SIGNS A PURCHASE CONTRACT. YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASE WITHIN 1 HOUR FOLLOWING SALE IN THE OFFICE. PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CHECKS AND AMERICAN CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED, SELLERS THAT BECOME BUYERS MAY DEDUCT PURCHASES FROM THEIR SELLING PROCEEDS. NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS OF ANY KIND ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
- DO NOT AND NEVER PAY THE SELLER DIRECTLY FOR ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE. IF YOU NEED STALLING OR SHIPPING PLEASE ASK ANYONE WITH THE FARM.
- Settlement will made with seller within 15 days of completed sale provided all paperwork is in order. Agents make no representation as to what any animal will bring or the animals’ value.PURCHASER CONTRACT AND CLOSING STATEMENT TWHBEA__ SSHBEA__NSSHA__RHBA__ NONE__ OTHER_______________
- VETERINARIAN’S COMMENTS; ________________________________________
- HIP NUMBER_____________HORSES NAME______________________________
- PHONE & EMAIL _____________________________________________________
- WISER FARMS/TRIPLE “M” FARMS TGL#6006
SELLING PRICE $________________________
OTHER CHARGES $________________________
TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE $_________________________
The buyer did bid and promise to pay the purchase price herein-above in accordance with all the terms and conditions set forth at this auction. All warranties are between the buyer and seller. The buyer has used their own judgment in making this purchase.
AGREED TO BUYERS SIGNATURE________________________________________________
OFFICE USE; PAID BY CASH $____________________________
Deducted from hip#_____________ the Buyers consignment, sold in this auction.
SELLERS CLOSING STATEMENT
SALES PRICE $___________________________________
CONSIGNMENT VET/DQP FEE $___________________________________
10% COMMISSION $___________________________________
PURCHASE DEDUCTION $___________________________________
TOTAL DUE $___________________________________
PAID CHECK #__________, when check is cashed Sellers signature on check will complete this transaction and payment in full. WISER FARMS/TRIPLE M FARMS, 1112 HWY 64 EAST, SHELBYVILLE TENN. 37160 PH; 931-684-1440, Ann McWaters @email@example.com, LaRue McWaters @ 334-797-1827, Troy Richards @ 931-212-7107, Tony Neill, auctioneer, TFL 1468 @ 731-926-3133 firstname.lastname@example.org
TARIFF (NEW AS OF July 9, 2015)
- TONY NEILL____________________________________AUCTIONEER
- ANN MCWATERS_________________________________ OWNER
- NO SALE –NO OTHER FEE EXCEPT CONSIGNMENT FEE PLUS DQP/VET FEE
- REGISTRATION PAPERS TRANSFER PER BREED ASSOCATION RULES.
- 10% (TEN PERCENT) OF ALL SALES MONIES ABOVE $1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS)
- $20.OO (TWENTY DOLLAR) VET, HIO/DQP FEE
- $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR) CONSIGNMENT/CATALOG FEE, COVERS FIRST $1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR) OF SELLING PRICE
- FEES PAID BY SELLERS
Commercial Property Images
0 Lebanon Road, Mount Juliet, TN
Please Click here to View the: APPROVED EXCAVATION / MASS GRADING PLANS
Please view the Virtual Tour of the Property Here:
FOR DIVISION OF THE WRIGHT PROPERTY TRUST
7.60 ACRES ZONED CG COMMERCIAL
LEBANON RD 1 MILE EAST OF MOUNT JULIET RD
626’ ROAD FRONTAGE ON LEBANON RD
THURSDAY JULY 30TH 10:30 AM
DIRECTIONS: From Nashville take I-40 East to the Mount Juliet Exit # 226 B stay to the right and merge onto North Mount Juliet Rd. Follow Mount Juliet Rd 4.5 miles to Lebanon Rd then turn right. Take Lebanon Rd approx. 1 mile to sale on the right just beyond Tri Green Equipment.
This 7.60 acre tract is zoned CG (commercial general) which allows for many different uses. For example, Restaurant, full-service or takeout, Warehousing goods, transport and storage, Wholesale sales, Professional services nonmedical or medical, General retail trade, General business and communication, and much more. The property has sewer, gas and water available. This property is located in a high traffic volume, area of Mount Juliet. The Mass Grading / Excavation plans is approved and in place so that you can go to work right away on this piece of commercial property. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of good commercial property in the heart of Mount Juliet. Please visit www.colsonauctions.com for the complete Grading Plan and also commercial general zoning.
TERMS: CASH, 15% Earnest down day of sale balance due at closing. Make all financial arrangements prior to sale. Sale #03015
Eddie Greer / Melanie Eifling Auctioneers
615-292-6619 / 1-877-292-6611
$50.00 Will Be Given Away
What a Huge Success! FMFL Raised over $200,000.00 to fight pancreatic Cancer.
Cheers for 2015!
Here are a few scenes from the 2014 Show!
FULL MOON FULL LIFE – NASHVILLE